Re: gEDA-user: PCB gcode generation

>> ... but it broke the "minimum distance" path optimization,
>
> This was fixed the day you mentioned it. Perhaps a day later :-)

Probably you didn't notice that it is still boken, as I wrote again.
The point is that the above optimization has to be applied as the last
operation on every set of drills (meaning a set of same size); and
above all, if someone doesn't need the splitting by size there should
be a switch to enable/disable it.