Re: gEDA-user: iVerilog -tfpga: if-else errors?

Hi Stephen, thanks for the super quick reply. I filed the bug report a few days ago, when I posted to geda-user without realizing I had to join first (duh). I hope the fix is in your latest 20030810 snapshot. I'm *delighted* to see you've added -parch=lpm, that's precisely the mode I'm looking for. I'll try building it on Linux, that's actually my preferred environment.

--Mike