Re: gEDA-user: Printing 1:1 PCB composite on Color InkJet?

On Sunday 14 August 2005 09:01 am, you wrote:

> I just set PCB to print out Color PostScript then did:
>
> MergePCBPS pcb.output_back.ps .pcb.output_front.ps pcb.output_frontsilk.ps
>
> > but if you're up for a  small amount of awk and postscript hacking
> > it would be fairly easy.
>
> Got exactly want I wanted, no hacking of any kind required.

Something that I just noticed.  When looking with gerbv at the gerbers
everything is fine, but looking at the composite postscript output the four
1206 packages on the board don't show their pads, but all of the other parts
do???  The pads are shown on the original single .ps file from PCB, so it
looks like something that MergPCBPS is doing.

Also had PCB seg-faulted several times when trying to produce the gerbers, but
it is not reproducible every time, seems random.  This is with CVS code
as of 05Aug05.  Something else that I've noticed is that if you are running
under KDE and you close PCB with the "X" on the frame, rather than from the
PCB menu, you are NOT warned about unsaved work.