Re: gEDA-user: PCB footprints

Harold Skank here.

I may have missed the point of your original query about dual gate
MOSFET's, but I just pulled up the URL listed below and found an entire
page of them listed.  I didn't bother to check, but it was a Vishay-
Siliconix page, so I expect that SPICE models would be included as well.
You should be able to tell a good deal about them from that.

	http://www.vishay.com/transistors-rf-af/dual-gate-si-mosfet/

	Harold Skank