Re: gEDA-user: Preliminary release of Install CD

Stuart,

Built successfully. One error message:

./installer.exe:485: GtkWarning: gtk_text_buffer_emit_insert: assertion `g_utf8_validate (text, len, NULL)' failed
  \uffff(

Last night I installed xwWindows.  I had two copies of the install CD and burned
the wrong one yesterday.

George