Re: gEDA-user: default attribuet visibilty

Are there any plans to integerate gattrib into gschem proper?

I scanned thru the code looking for a mechanism to force the order an
size of columns and I must admit defeat. The code is well written with
plenty of descriptive comments, but the overall size and complexity
is more than this casual (or worse) reader wants to delve into.

George

On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 12:07 -0400, Stuart Brorson wrote:
On Fri, 4 Aug 2006, George M. Gallant, Jr. wrote:

> Thanks for the replies. Ten seconds of clicking replaced 1/2 hour of
> work.

That's why I wrote gattrib in the first place!

Stuart