Re: gEDA-user: SMD soldering challenge status

> Here's a nickle .....

Cool, that $5 more I can spend on PCB fab if needed.  Actually, the
budget was for double sided, since it fits on single sided, that's
another $7.  At the moment, I've got $16 slack, not counting paper and
tape and such.  Unless we want different footprints on the other side,
like more/less mask, bigger/smaller pads, etc.  Or one more 01005 cap ;-)

> The On-Semi D flip-flop, NL17SZ74US, is 26 cents (100) at Digikey.

And it's pin compatible, too, not that it matters.