Re: gEDA-user: SMD soldering challenge status

> I have some other resistors and caps from the same 1995 thru 2003
> born on dates I'll contribute if wanted.  They are sizes like 0805
> and such, not the teeniest -- would be there to provide that
> function part.

I've only scheduled one 0805 (they're big :) and at the moment it's a
general bypass cap for the two ICs, something in the 1uF range.

> No LEDs.  They can be bought on ebay "new old stock" too.  They'll
> be with tin/lead plating of course...

The problem with eBay is shipping.  If I get all the parts from one
sources, I only pay shipping once.  If I get them from eBay, I pay
shipping multiple times.  But I'll keep that in mind in case a good
deal comes along.  Thanks!