gEDA-user: Re: New release of gEDA install CD

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 23:43:08 -0400, Ales Hvezda wrote:

> 	You can control the amount the mouse moves by changing/overriding
> the following rc keywords:

Thanks. Now I can tweak the mouse like I like it :-)

> ; mousepan-gain integer
[...]
> ; keyboardpan-gain integer
> ;
> ; Controls how much the display pans when using the keyboard cursors.
> ; A larger value provides greater pan distance when moving the mouse,
> ; while a smaller value provides a smoother, but smaller pan distance
> ; when moving the mouse.
                    ^^^^^
A little cut'n paste error here...

> 	I'm guessing you were affected by either the glib slice bug or the
> various autosave crashes.

I guessed so too. Because I was aware of your discussions here and I was
using an outdated version, I hesitated to bug you with reports. Now that I
am closer to the cutting edge, I will report crashes like these.

---<(kaimartin)>---

--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog