Re: gEDA-user: Bug in cvs pcb concerning polygons

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 11:48:38PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> http://www.delorie.com/tmp/board-polygon-crash.pcb
>
> Scroll in to U300, shut off thindraw, grab the board with the middle
> button (pan) and wiggle it around.

It's caused by some non-clearing traces (probably accidental) drawn on
the GND layer just to the "south" of U300.  They're under an outline
drawn on the component layer so you can't see them unless you turn it
off (or make it stack underneath, but then the color change is subtle).

I have no idea why this would upset the dicer, but it is.  I have debug
in that shows the error in InsertHoles even before Bad Things start
happening, so I'm fairly confident that deleting the line solves the
problem because the error goes away.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>