Re: gEDA-user: Bug in cvs pcb concerning polygons

> It's caused by some non-clearing traces (probably accidental) drawn
> on the GND layer just to the "south" of U300.

If you mean the 0.04 mil lines, those are intentional.  I was trying
to use them to cut a hole in the ground plane under the crystal
circuit.  They clear polys, but have a negative keepaway.  The end
result is supposed to be a clean hole in the copper, but it kept
crashing.