Re: gEDA-user: gschem: how to indicate shields, twisted pair?

James Moody wrote:

> So, since this is just for pretty pictures, anything I make from the
> primitive shapes should be OK.  I just didn't want to start my own
> conventions if accepted conventions already existed.

gschem is capable of pictorial symbols -- arcs can be tricky with
their origins and where they end up, bu tonce you have something it is
easy to copy and change grid snap and move it to a good location.

See  http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/john_griessen/symbols/HSJ1001-01-9020.sym
  for an example of a pictorial symbol helpful for explaining a
system to user, user manual, and for assembly people to use.

John Griessen

--
Ecosensory   Austin TX