Re: gEDA-user: gschem: how to indicate shields, twisted pair?

Thanks for the tips, John. My schematics for the cables are simply for
documentation, no net-lister involved.

So, since this is just for pretty pictures, anything I make from the
primitive shapes should be OK.  I just didn't want to start my own
conventions if accepted conventions already existed.

 --Jim