Re: gEDA-user: C++ (was Re: interesting links)

On Aug 30, 2007, at 9:26 PM, Timothy Normand Miller wrote:
> I'm no longer obsessed with maximizing performance of the machine.
> Now, I want to maximize my performance as a programmer.

   Be very, very careful with that attitude.  Back in the 1970s, some
blithering idiot came up with the idea that programmer time is more
important than processor time.  This has given rise to things like
Windows, which takes hundreds of megabytes of RAM and multi-GHz
processors to do even the very simplest of things.  That moron back
in the 1970s (whoever it was) should be put up against a wall and shot.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL