Re: gEDA-user: Help ordering pcb

You probably already have them.  It used to be the case that the
aperture list was a separate file, but PCB includes the aperture list at
the top of each gerber file.

Look at the file, once you get past some header info, about 10 lines in
and you should see some lines that look like this:

%ADD18C,0.0280*%
%ADD19C,0.0600*%
%ADD20R,0.0370X0.0370*%
%ADD21R,0.0170X0.0170*%

these are aperture specifications.  There could be a few or dozens,
depending on the variety of footprints and copper geometries required.

Later you should see the actual photoplot commands which look like this.

G54D11*X37850Y16690D02*X37840D01*
X37550Y16400D02*Y16050D01*
X38050Y18090D02*Y18100D01*
X37800Y18350D01*