gEDA-user: PCB -- lacking mirror command !!

PCB doesn't have a flip (mirror) command because for most footprints you
invalidate them if you flip them over.

For an edge connector though, it's an okay thing to do.

I'm working with edge connectors that short from one side to the other ...
so I was able to just move the connector to the other side of the board to
get it to effectively  reverse the numbering sequence.

Unfortunately, this will be a serious PCB limitation for anyone working
with the more modern and usual types of edge connectors where there are
two sets of contacts on either side of the board.  It seems like there
will be no other way to deal with these footprints than to make duplicates
with reverse numbering sequence.

I know there could be two gschem symbols for the two footprints with 2
different pinseq sequences ... but it would be nice if PCB could mirror a
part, or a set of traces.

Phil