gEDA-user: Halp! PCB crashing on my design

PCB Gurus,

This morning I made some edits to a design, saved the results, quit and
checked them in to CVS. Now when I try to open the design up in PCB the
application bails out without issuing any errors. Running pcb without
arguments brings up the application, but attempting to load the design
from the File menu also crashes it. Running pcb with the --verbose
switch doesn't give anything particularly useful either:

Action: RouteStylesChanged()
ChangeGroupVisibility(Layer=0, On=1, ChangeStackOrder=1)
Action: LayersChanged()
Action: PointCursor()
Action: PointCursor()
Action: RouteStylesChanged()
ChangeGroupVisibility(Layer=3, On=1, ChangeStackOrder=1)
Action: LayersChanged()
Action: PointCursor(True)
Action: PCBChanged()
Action: PCBChanged()
EvaluateFilename:
	Template: /usr/bin/../share/pcb/ListLibraryContents.sh '%p' '%f'
	Filename: pcblib
	Parameter: (null)
EvaluateFilename: /usr/bin/../share/pcb/ListLibraryContents.sh
'.:/usr/bin/../share/pcb' 'pcblib'
Action: LibraryChanged()
Action: PointCursor(True)
Action: PointCursor(True)
ghid_layer_buttons_update cur_index=0 update_index=3
	Activating button 3
Action: PointCursor()

 >crash<

This isn't a killer - I've got the previous version of my design in CVS
and can revert to that so I would lose a bit of work, but it's not too
bad. The question though: is there any way to find out what went wrong?

I'm using pcb version 20080202 installed from rpm for Fedora 9 with the
GTK HID.

Thanks,

Eric