Re: gEDA-user: Cambridge coding weekend

> My synopsis: guile may be a fine Lisp system, but it's not well suited
> to being the embedded servant of another program.

I don't think it is that simple.  Guile was designed to be embedded
inside of programs.  After all it is "Project GNU's extension
language".

guile is a fine Lisp system, but when it is embedded it wants to be
the only interpreter in a given process.  This cause a great deal of
pain if you want N different interpreters in a single process.   And
if you want N different interpreters with N different global states
that is even harder.

-Ales