Re: gEDA-user: Cambridge coding weekend

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 12:09:02PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Aug 25, 2008, at 2:46 AM, Peter TB Brett wrote:
> > More on this on the dev list later today.
>
>    Would you mind CCing that to this list?  I'm not on the dev list
> (yet).

Since I just read that a few minutes ago and it's in the closed tabs
buffer...

  http://archives.seul.org/geda/dev/Aug-2008/msg00141.html

My synopsis: guile may be a fine Lisp system, but it's not well suited
to being the embedded servant of another program.

--
He that questioneth much shall learn much, and content much; but
especially if he apply his questions to the skill of the persons whom