gEDA-user: panel2pcb bug

Unfortunately, this bit me on a board with a top-side ground plane, and
I didn't catch it until I got the boards back (1) ... perhaps because
much of the erroneous copper was lost in that plane.

What I've found - just did a simple test case that shows it - is that
if one has a copper legend (text in the component side copper layer) of
the first board given to pcb2panel, and that board needs to be rotated
(counterclockwise tried) while editing tmp.pcb, then the copper legend
from that board will appear twice in the output of panel2pcb: once
where it should be, and again where it was in the original layout
produced by pcb2panel (if that had had actual board elements in it
rather than just the board outlines).

Interestingly, my test case took two copies of the same board, which
contained only a text legend in upper left part of the board.  Both
were rotated and repositioned in the same order left to right (after
resizing the virtual board; it was resized back to the result's size
before saving tmp.pcb).  panel2pcb produced a board with a spurious
copy of the first board's text as described.  The second board's
original text position was within the result's outline, but there's no
copy of it in the result.

Archive with files at http://www.two14.net/~maney/pcb2panel-bug.tar.gz

(1) Advanced Circuits "bare bones" prototypes with one day turn, no
silk or soldermask.  I was in a bit of a hurry by the time I'd finished
all the little projects that were being composited.  Boards look very
nice - the tinned surfaces (I believe they said these are all leadfree
now) look really neat, more white than shiny silvery.  Three 5" x 10"
boards (one to break, one to play with, one to make as clean as
possible for demo) were about $130 with 2nd day shipping.  Could have
gotten 4 with masks and silks for just a bit more ($33 special), but by
the time this was ready to send off I didn't want to have to explain
another week's delay.  :-/

--
We found that we were making mistakes due to the complexity.  Then we
wrote scripts to write the configs for us, and using these scripts, we