Re: gEDA-user: Halp! PCB crashing on my design

Ben Jackson wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 05:26:20PM -0700, Eric Brombaugh wrote:
>> I'm using pcb version 20080202 installed from rpm for Fedora 9 with the
>> GTK HID.
>
> As always it's worth trying the CVS, since PCB improvement has been
> rapid in the last year or so.

Thanks - I've been trying to get logged into the sourceforge CVS server
for a while now but it seems to be hung (just sits waiting after I hit
<cr> for the PW prompt). I'll try again later tonight.

> You could also make the file available to the core developers to debug
> the problem.  I think anyone here who has posted a PCB that gave them
> problems has gotten extremely good support!

That's last resort if CVS doesn't help.

I have a feeling this is related to rectangles - 20080202 has some real
heartburn area filling with complex keepouts and I had just added some
new flood-fill to the backside before saving.

Eric