Re: gEDA-user: Halp! PCB crashing on my design

Eric Brombaugh wrote:

> I've been trying to get logged into the sourceforge CVS server
> for a while now but it seems to be hung (just sits waiting after I hit
> <cr> for the PW prompt). I'll try again later tonight.

That's solved - the README.cvs document appears to be out of date and is
giving incorrect checkout information (the server name is wrong).
Instead, use the information on the PCB CVS information page.

Built from CVS OK after installing intltool & gettext-devel. Note that
building bombs out on documentation due to lack of some files:

pcb.texi:4293: warning: @image file `pad.txt' (for text) unreadable: No
such file or directory.
/home/ericb/build/pcb/pcb/doc//actions.texi:1509: warning: @image file
`puller.txt' (for text) unreadable: No such file or directory.
pcb.texi:5819: warning: @image file `thermal.txt' (for text) unreadable:
No such file or directory.

The new executable is able to load the previous version but still bombs
out on loading the design. I've put a compressed zip of the bombing
design here for your debugging pleasure:

http://members.cox.net/ebrombaugh1/synth/dsPICfun2/dsPICfun2.pcb.tgz

Thanks for any suggestions/help.

Eric