Re: gEDA-user: Halp! PCB crashing on my design

Dan McMahill wrote:
> Eric Brombaugh wrote:
>> the README.cvs document appears to be out of date
>
> I just fixed the README.cvs document to have the right server name.

Thanks!

>> Note that
>> building bombs out on documentation due to lack of some files:
>
> Yep.  When building from cvs, you need either --enable-maintainer-mode
> or --disable-docs.  Thats covered in README.cvs.  This headache is the
> price we're paying for allowing users building from a tarball to not
> need latex for building documentation.

Sorry - my bad for not reading all the way through the dox.

For those who are interested, the new version I just built did spit out
a bugreport when crashing on my design. It's available here:

http://members.cox.net/ebrombaugh1/synth/dsPICfun2/pcb-bugreport.txt

Eric