Re: gEDA-user: Halp! PCB crashing on my design

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 05:26:20PM -0700, Eric Brombaugh wrote:

> I'm using pcb version 20080202 installed from rpm for Fedora 9 with the
> GTK HID.

As always it's worth trying the CVS, since PCB improvement has been
rapid in the last year or so.

You could also make the file available to the core developers to debug
the problem.  I think anyone here who has posted a PCB that gave them
problems has gotten extremely good support!

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>