Re: gEDA-user: How to generate fine PDF gschem schematics?

On Tue, 2008-08-26 at 01:58 +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> I plan to present some schematics on my homepage visible for people
> which do not have gEDA or a PostScript viewer installed.
>
> So I have to generate PDF.
>
> It's not easy.
>
> I made a print to file with A4 paper format, then tried ps2pdf and
> pstopdf. ps2pdf output is crippled on right side.

I've used ps2pdf without any problems. I'm using gEDA 1.4.x -> git
versions. I have paper size set to A4 in gschem of course.

View comes out landscape, and works in evince + acroread.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,