Re: gEDA-user: How to generate fine PDF gschem schematics?

On Tuesday 26 August 2008 00:58:45 Stefan Salewski wrote:
> I plan to present some schematics on my homepage visible for people
> which do not have gEDA or a PostScript viewer installed.
>
> So I have to generate PDF.
>
> It's not easy.

Yes it is. If you're using KDE (or even just have it installed) set 'kprinter'
as the "print command" in the gschem print dialog, and hit print.

Select the PDF output option in kprinter, choose where to save it, et voila.

(Being able to do this was one of my primary motivations for re-writing the
print dialog back in 2006).

                                          Peter

--
Peter Brett