Re: gEDA-user: gEDA just hit SlashDotOrg

John Doty wrote:

> I very much
> hope that gEDA does not evolve into a dull tool.

I agree.  But I also agree with others who say that more could be done
to bridge the gap between us and a typical Windows user.  Who knows, as
a result we may end up attracting a developer or two with skills we
need.  If we could just do something to help them get started.

Like it or not, the Windows culture is very much into dull, boring
tools.  We can't show them a better way if we can't show them anything
at all!

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff