Re: gEDA-user: Would like to use geda tools to make .dxf file for pcb cnc milling.

> Thousands of users ... that would be something.
>
> I better hurry up then :-) and put some effort to it again

And ask for 5 cents a copy?  ;-)

> > Also, a question, which will betray my ignorance: what does 'HID'
> > mean? Human Interface Device?
>
> Yes, I think so, DJ Delorie choose it, don't know if it's suiting.

Yes, Human Interface Device.  PCB has two parts - the core, which
deals with the board and its needs, and the HIDs, which deal with the
human and his needs - GUI, printing, reports, exports, etc.