Re: gEDA-user: PANGO FONTS MERGED: Call for testing

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:42:26 -0500, Bill Gatliff wrote:

> I haven't tried to paste into OpenOffice, but I have had good luck
> merely exporting from gschem to a ps file, and then using gimp et. al to
> take it from there.  I routinely convert to eps and then import into
> LaTeX, for example.

gschem can export directly to eps:
	file - write - image_type

The only thing I am missing is the ability to export only the selected
are parts. Actually, there is a second wish: I'd like to do GUI-less
printing from the command line.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak