Re: gEDA-user: Turning off gerber Poly Fill for square pads

On Sunday 23 August 2009 12:14:55 pm Stefan Petersen wrote:
> Stefan Petersen wrote:
> > Maybe I go out on a limb here, there is a program called pcb2gcode at
>
> [snip]
>
> > Haven't tried it though, found it three days ago and I am interested in
> > a user report on it.
> I have now downloaded it from SVN, compiled and tested it. I have an
> Ubuntu 8.10 and for obvious reasons gerbv compiles on it. ;)
> Anyhow, I think this pcb2gcode has potential, given some time and maybe
> some helpful hands. That is at least what I think.

I finally got SuSE 11.0 upgraded to 11.1 and now I can compile the trunk. It
compiled but seqfaulted on anything but basic circles and polys. I then got
the SVN updates and viola, it worked well on all my small test gerbers.

I am not able to reliably get 10 mill traces and 12 mill surface mount pads
yet. I've varied the offsets and smoothing flags to no avail.