Re: gEDA-user: Turning off gerber Poly Fill for square pads

Thomas Olson wrote:
> These aren't really board etching houses in the traditional sense.
>
> I am referring to trace isolation programs. These allow you
> to route your board out on a CNC machine run by the likes
> of EMC for Linux. Gnu CAM (GCAM) for Linux, and CopperCAM
> (for money program) for windoze.

Hello Thomas.

Maybe I go out on a limb here, there is a program called pcb2gcode at
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/pcb2gcode/index.php?title=Main_Page
that takes Gerber (despite it's name) and generate g-codes. It uses
libgerbv (gerber parsing part of gerbv) as backend, so hopefully it
handles all the gerber that gerbv handles (ie all).

Haven't tried it though, found it three days ago and I am interested in
a user report on it.

Thanks,
/Stefan