   From: David W. Schultz <david.schultz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Sent: Mon, August 2, 2010 4:13:58 PM
   Subject: Re: gEDA-user: gcshem to magic
   On 08/02/2010 11:47 AM, Oliver King-Smith wrote:
   >    OK
   >    So I am trying to generate a netlist for magic (I know this is not
   >    quite gEDA), but I can't find any documentation on magic's netlist
   >    format.  Does anyone know what the format is.
   >    It looks like it a net follows this format
   >    [instance]/[port]
   >    [instance]/[port]
   >    [instance]/[port]
   >    But how do I create a new net.  Initially I thought it was a blank
   >    line, but the router appears to think these are all the same net.
   >    Oliver
   It has been a long time since I used Magic but I dug up my hardcopy of
   the 1990 documentation. For details on the netlist format it refers to
   the manual page for "net(5)". (aka "man 5 net")
   Which says that blank lines separate nets.
   -- David W. Schultz
   [1]http://home.earthlink.net/~david.schultz
   "Life without stock is barely worth living..." Anthony Bourdain