Re: gEDA-user: wishful UI

On Fri, 2010-08-06 at 07:52 -0700, Andrew Poelstra wrote:
> Stefan Salewski <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does that help?

It does help to understand your concept, but currently I am not really
convinced if it helps to do a layout. Different traces on the same
copper layer are not allowed to cross or touch -- this is an physical
restriction, and I do not see if your concepts really is a benefit for
manually routing. It may be fine for the autorouter.

Maybe your grouping concept should occur in an early stage in gschem?

I have to think about it, thanks!

Stefan Salewski