Re: gEDA-user: Commercial CAD, land pattern generators report

Hi all,

Intermediate Data Format (IDF) may be a viable solution, some main stream
CAD applications  use it or have import/export functionality for IDF.

The format is described here:

http://www.simplifiedsolutionsinc.com/images/idf_v20_spec.pdf

Or have a google with "IDF CAD".

Happy reading.