Re: gEDA-user: pcb: experience with import-schematics

> More generally: What config files does import schematics look at?

Importing uses pcb's internal paths, not gafrc.  Gnetlist simply
passes the list of elements to pcb and lets pcb load them.

You can point pcb's m4 library at a non-existing directory, I suppose.

Look at make_footprint_hash() in src/buffer.c

Maybe we need to read the menus in reverse order?  I'm not sure we
ever had a rule about what the priorities were if two libraries had
the same element, as from within pcb you always specified the library
too.