Re: gEDA-user: pcb keyboard shortcuts (and usability in general)

Andrew Poelstra wrote:
I wanted to copy the GIMP: show icons for visibility/locking as part of
the list item, that can be toggled independently of visibility. Right-
clicking should pop up a full context menu for creating/editing/deleting
layers, geometric transforms, duplicating, etc.

As for buried vias, I don't think they should be related to the layer
selector at all.
I don't like the layer menu of GIMP - it's detached, so I always have to fetch it from below 5 other things before I can use it. If you don't detach it, it's still very wide. I just don't
like it.