Re: gEDA-user: Linux Desktop für gEDA

On Aug 5, 2011, at 11:21 AM, Josh Jordan wrote:

> manager issues.
>    Does anyone use geda on osx?

Sure. Works fine. Of late, it's been my main platform for gEDA, since I've been on the road a lot, and the MacBook has a bigger screen than the Linux netbook.

>  I have given osx a good try and found it
>    lacks basic features such as expanding a window to take up half the
>    screen, you have to buy an app for that!

Basic feature? Nah. Given the general capability to resize a window to any useful size, there is no need to have a feature here. Good software design avoids such trivial special-case features. They just add to the fog.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx