Re: gEDA-user: Commandline option --menu-file

Am 14.08.2011 18:45, schrieb Andrew Poelstra:
I agree with this. The Media variable isn't used, it should be gone.
Ditto for the --menu-file option. Honestly, we should probably get rid
of --pcb-menu as well, unless someone wants to put in the effort to:

   1. Unify lesstif/gtk handling of it.
   2. Make it take precedence over the hardcoded pcb-menu/gpcb-menu.res

Thanks for the quick reply, I will push this patches immediattely.

By the way: Improving the menu-structure of pcb was the second task, where I started to code for pcb. But then I found so many other things to improve, that this will still need a lot of time :-).