gEDA-user: PCB option --minimum polygon area

Hello,

as said before, I am working on Kai-Martins patch for the command-line options. I am nearly ready with modifying his patch that it will fit to actual git head.

I have a question to the option '--minimum polygon area': What is the unit of the value? Is this in square* (where * is mm, mil, ...)? How should one give the unit for this option?

(And: why is this option without minus-sign (-) between the words? Is this on purpose?)

Kind regards,
Felix