Re: gEDA-user: Layer button backgrounds

Andrew Poelstra wrote:

> Kai (and others), what do you think of this mockup?:
>
> http://wpsoftware.net/andrew/dump/mockup.png

Layer names with white background are much easier to read than white
on color we have now. If it were me, the colored squares could be a
tad larger without increasig the line spacing.

The little color triangles are not necessary. But I like this eye candy.

There should be two highlight modes. One to show that the respective
layer is the currently active layer. And another to provide visual
feedback for the mouse. These two should not be exclusive, so you can
mouse-highlicgt the current layer. How about underline for the active
layer and the systems highlight color for mouse feedback? The latter is
what I got to expect from gnome applications.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx