Re: gEDA-user: pcb HID GUI options: gtk, lesstif?

> It seems that if pcb is designed using best-practice
> model-view-controller design, then multiple views should be simple.

I don't think it's a problem, if the HID can keep track of its
displays and update them accordingly.  The lesstif hid, for example,
always does a full redraw when it's idle, it could easily full-redraw
more than one window in sequence.

> A more ideal solution than tear-off menus is a customized non-modal
> dialog, window, or dockable toolbar of some sort that provides better

I think dockable toolbars is the way to go.