Re: gEDA-user: Layer button backgrounds - summary

Colin D Bennett wrote:

>> "mask" has nowhere near the same information content. IMHO, it
>> is not worth the space savings. Maybe "s.mask" would be better?
>
> Perhaps it would be best to make the displayed name of the solder mask
> layer a user preference.

+1
Just treat it as any other layer name.

> Also, it would be nice to give the user
> control over the layer name font size:

ack. The font size depends both, on the hardware and on user preference.
There is no one-size-fits all.

---<)kaimartin(>---

PS: Why do my posts take significantly longer to reach the list than
posts by other users?

--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx