Re: gEDA-user: This patch is breaking compile

Am 25.08.2011 um 17:28 schrieb Markus Hitter:

Am 23.08.2011 um 07:50 schrieb Felix Ruoff:

as you can see, some of the patches failed to get applied. The reason for this are some changes in git head (the nanometer- conversion). I have worked to get this fixed yesterday but did not fully complete.

Ganz unerwartete Unterstützung, vielen Dank. :-)

O-oh, that wasn't meant to go to the list. Now I've got a red face.

Markus

Dipl. Ing. (FH) Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/