Re: gEDA-user: Mirrored headers: how do I define the footprints ?

On Mon, 2004-12-20 at 13:57 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> You cam mirror-image a component by flipping the board over and
> placing the component on the other side.  Use the <TAB> key to flip
> the board, then place the component as usual.  To move a component to
> the other side, use the Flip action ('b' hotkey).  Of course, this
> only really solves your problem if they're through-pin components.

I was going to make the prototype boards single sided.  Does this still
work with a single sided layout or does pcb leave the tracks on the
"right" side even though the component is on the other side ?

I hope it does because that would be a simple and effective solution to
my problem.

Thanks for the quick and detailed reply.

--
Kim Lux,  Diesel Research Inc.