Re: gEDA-user: Mirrored headers: how do I define the footprints ?

> I was going to make the prototype boards single sided.  Does this still
> work with a single sided layout or does pcb leave the tracks on the
> "right" side even though the component is on the other side ?

If they're through-pins, yes.  PCB will flash a pad on both sides of
the board (it does this for all pins), you can just ignore the "other"
side.  Try it and see.  You might not get your silkscreen though.

Note that PCB always has all the layers; it just doesn't bother to
print layers that don't have anything interesting on them.  If it does
print two layers, just ignore one of them ;-)