Re: gEDA-user: wxPCB Goals

On Wednesday 30 November 2005 08:44 pm, Ales Hvezda wrote:

> >I will probably in the end use HelpBlocks to make the manual, as it does
> >seem better suited to that job than DoxyGen.   http://www.helpblocks.com/
>
> 	Interesting, I've never heard of helpblocks before till now.
> Do you already have access to the software or were you going to purchase
> it specifically for wxPCB?

I have it.  I got it as part of the package deal with DialogBlocks, along
with ImageBlocks.  http://www.anthemion.co.uk/dialogblocks/

I use these tools for my day job to get things out the door rapidly.

There is nothing that mandates their use in wxPCB, mostly they
are used to create empty templates and set up the visual appearance.
From there I do the rest with EMACS.

If you are doing wxWidgets development the Blocks tools are well worth
the investment.