Re: gEDA-user: xaw vs. gtk future?

>   I like what I've heard so far about your HID project.  I offer you
> an account on my primary development machine (Sun E3500, six
> processors, 6GB of RAM, Solaris9, beefy) for testing under Solaris
> if you want...I have Sun C and Purify installed.  Otherwise I'm
> happy to test on that platform myself.

Thanks, but I've got access to the entire Red Hat build farm too :-)
(plus Linux, Windows, and IRIX here).

When I've got it to the point where it "mostly works" (i.e. when it's
worth sharing) I'll make sure everyone can access the sources.  I'm
not trying to hide it, it's just still very fluid, so it's easier to
work outside of source control.

Tonight I got the print and export dialog boxes working :-) They're
ugly, but they prove that the HID interface is designed right and
functioning.  No gerbers yet, just postscript.  PDFs should be
trivial.