Re: gEDA-user: xaw vs. gtk future?

>   Oh ok...didn't mean to suggest that your facilities were
> inadequate; I just wanted to offer. :-)

I understood the intent :-)

If I need to test anything before sharing the sources, it's a lot
easier for me to just check on our machines.  After I share the
sources, I won't worry about other machines as much any more, because
I know everyone will test on their favorites.

I'm guessing that I won't need anything other than my linux box
though.  Nearly *all* my work has to be cross-platform so I kinda just
do it by default now.