gEDA-user: New testing version of gEDA Suite CD available

I've put a new version of the gEDA Suite CD ROM on my website at:

http://geda.seul.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=geda:suse_10.0_notes_available_here

It seems to work quite well on all systems on which I have tested it,
specifically SuSE-9.3, SuSE-10.0, FC-4, FC-1, and FC-2.   I would
welcome folks with other distros to download it and give it a test.
Please direct any bug reports to me.  Don't forget to first read the
"Install" section of the gEDA wiki for tips about necessary
prconfiguration of your system.

FWIW, the installer will fail on RedHat-9 since PCB needs to have
GTK>=2.4.

Stuart