Re: gEDA-user: New testing version of gEDA Suite CD available

> > I've put a new version of the gEDA Suite CD ROM on my website at:
> >
> > http://geda.seul.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=geda:suse_10.0_notes_available_here

Umm, this is obviously wrong.  I must have absent mindedly copied the
URL from the wrong open window on my machine.  The correct URL is:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/

The desired link is at the bottom of the above page.

> I've successfully installed 20051203 on Fedora Core 4.

[snip!]

> All of this will be updated on my Fedora Core 4 Installation wiki at
> http://www.offramp.com.FC4_Lab-Install sometime tonight.

Umm, this URL is also messed up.  If this is a sly joke, then I am
laughing :-)  Otherwise, please repost the URL and I will link to it.
Or better yet, please  put your stuff directly on the gEDA wiki!

Stuart